Friday, June 10, 2011

Farm Chick Bliss

I've had approximately 5 days of rest and recovery after a wonderful Farm Chicks Show in Spokane last weekend so I figured it was high time to share some pictures and highlights...




Tumbled Trinkets set up... in this picture I have a "Peace Within" shirt from Rebecca at http://peacewithincda.com/index.html and she is one of the shows true gems!!


Customer LOvE...this lovely lady came to the show wearing a pair of my earrings!!!


More Customer LOvE...how cute is she in this apron!! 


...OK,  now I'm just showing off my little blue vintage dress...


 Machette Bette and Mom...


...LOvE the booth...


...and the stuff in it....


...eating/indulging at Chaps...



...Now, here's all of my happy purchases...these sweet little spoons came from, "Unexpected Necessities" 


...you can never go wrong with "Cowgirl Chocolate"...


...my boys wanted a globe from "Full Of Pride"...


...without a doubt the cutest clothesline I have ever seen from "Cheryl's Barn"


 ...Close up of the cutest clothesline I've ever seen...


...My happiest purchase of the show...from Tina at "Tailfeathers"


...had to have it...


...can't brag enough about it!!!


...On the road back home, see you next year Farm Chicks...we simply love you all!!

The Organic Recovering from Farm Chick Bliss Girl,
Darcie










No comments:

Post a Comment