Friday, January 21, 2011

My Valentine's Dilemma

If I were to want any Valentine's gift this year it would be these sweet little spools....

 

the trouble is....I made them. As you can see this is a dilemma... on Valentine's Day the gift really needs to come from the giver's heart and giving myself a sweetheart gift that I actually made is.....well, weird. Other holidays you can fudge a little....for example, Santa has brought me several gifts that I hand picked for him and put in my stocking just because I knew he was extremely busy. The following is one such example...


which coincidently makes a great place to put valentines!

Santa is very clever....but he doesn't come on Valentine's Day...

maybe I'll have him talk to Cupid.

Lots of Love,
Darcie

P.S. Drop the hint and tell your Cupid you want a red pair of earrings to wear when he takes you out to dinner!



No comments:

Post a Comment