Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Amazing Easter Race

Years ago, when I started planning egg hunts I wanted to have something for the teenage crowd. No one ever seems to have anything that's just for them so I came up with "The Amazing Easter Race". The kids have follow clues and preform a series of tasks and whoever completes all the tasks correctly wins the race. The most important thing to remember in this race is to, "read your entire clue"....I say this EVERY year...



...they never do...


...they think they do...


...but with $40 bucks on the line they tend to forget...


...and we have to remind them to, "READ YOUR CLUE"...


...I get such a kick out of watching them do this race...


...cheap entertainment...


...and they love it too...


...and the winners are (only because the team ahead of them forgot to read the entire clue)...


...then they get to have an egg hunt...


...except with grown up prizes...


...they like that too...


...which makes me smile!

Happy Easter...to all my teenage kids!!

Love ya,
Ma Bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment