Monday, February 21, 2011

Wounded Fingers and Hazard Pay!!

This past week I have been cutting glass for a new series of recycled glass pins. So far, I've cut out baby chicks, caterpillars, dragonflies and a brand new design that I can't wait to show you.... you'll have to wait...but here's a clue....

...because I can't stand it when people say, "you'll have to wait,"
....makes me nuts!!

Now cutting glass is not without it's hazards...


...and I have the wounds to prove it!



...and I think I should get hazardous pay but since I'm my own boss and I don't pay myself.... that seems rather unlikely... I'll just go buy more band-aids!

Darcie

5 comments:

  1. Maybe you could hire one of your friends... oh, wait those benefits keep getting in the way... JK Love tumbled trinkets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyndi...you're killing me!! Scott...gloves too bulky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! A BLOG about your jewelry. I just love my new earrings, have worn outfits to match my earrings for the last few days. YEAH!
    FYI, when I worked with metal, I put Bandaids on my fingers before I cut the metal. They make a bandaid that doesn't come off in water, so they are a little thicker and rubbery, really comfy to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - great picture of the hazards, not laughing at your injuries just the look on your face! I've had that same look on mine plenty of times I am sure.

    ReplyDelete