Tuesday, February 8, 2011

She's Only My Dog When The Mixer Turns On

Remember the 8 million cookies I needed to make for the Valentine's Day sale at the Lumber Store...I 've made over 12 batches and I can't take it anymore, neither can the dog. We're both getting chubby. Here's our story...


Let's face it my dog really isn't MY dog...unless she hears the mixer turn on....


...when she hears the hum of the Kitchenaid she silently appears and I become her most true and dear companion...


...she loves me for my cookies and she will hover in the kitchen until the last batch comes out...


...she wants to make sure I know she's there...

...yep...still there....

...pay no attention to the cat...

...she's not really worthy of cookies... 

Now, I could be offended by her fleeting love for me but truth be told I have loved just about every cookie I ever had a relationship with so I understand her plight...sometimes we girls just have to stick together...


and go buy bigger pants!!

Darcie

P.S. It's getting down to the wire for Valentine's Day shipping and dazzling upcycled glass earrings are ONE SIZE FITS ALL... hallelujah!! 

I like these...


and if you have to spell it out these Scrabble earrings should do the trick!!





No comments:

Post a Comment