Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Birthday Breakfast - Carrot Cake, Conversation Hearts And A Cat!

Today is my birthday and my children made me breakfast, Ethan set the table...

....and no, we don't usually have conversation hearts for breakfast but Ethan thought it was necessary.

The original plan was to eat carrot cake with cream cheese icing AND a big glass of milk....



 ...but after careful consideration I decided we better balance it out with some scrambled eggs...


...after all, I like Ethan's teacher and sending him to school with just cake for breakfast would be rather unkind...and I like to think I'm a nice lady.

So,we all proceed to happily devour our breakfast and go about the task of getting ready for the day...we left the cake unattended.... this was a tactical error on our part...


... we have a cat....who is a TUNA!!


The cake originally looked like this...


It now looks like this...

At least we caught him early, he's a very fast licker...I guess everyone likes cake for breakfast!

Darcie





  

No comments:

Post a Comment