Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Farmer's Market

Salmon, ID has a charming little Farmer's Market and like a lunatic I decided to do it the weekend after the Farm Chicks Show...I hear rest is WAY over rated but just to test that theory I'm headed to the Spa with my girlfriend next weekend!!


...most guys don't stay very long in our booth unless they have some serious fence mending to do and I don't mean actually mending a real fence...


...in the corner of this picture Cheyenne has her "Help Me Go To College Jar," with her delicious chocolate covered rhubarb...

...it has to be white chocolate and you have to eat the whole piece at once. It sounds weird but we are weird and I dare you to try it ...just tell everyone Tumbled Trinkets dared you to take a walk on the culinary wild side ...


...speaking of culinary delights, Miss Emily was delivering delicious food to Market Goer's throughout the day...


... glass wind-chimes and upcycled window wild flowers from our booth...


...paper gift bags made from an old atlas...


...rag ribbon made from sheets...


...a friendly reminder to repurpose...

 ...and RELAX...we're off to the Spa!!

The Organic "I Can't Wait To Go To The Spa" Girl,

Darcie

P.S. Not all items shown are on my website so drop me a  line if something tickles your fancy.
P.S.S. This pic was taken last Fall but we feel we need to go to the Spa to get a new one!




No comments:

Post a Comment