Thursday, October 20, 2011

Frost, Pumpkins and Turkeys

My garden is finally dead... 


...Hallelujah!...


...I couldn't take it anymore...


...I've made relish, grape juice, salsa, tomato juice, dilly beans, pickles, jam, jam and more jam. I've frozen zucchini, beans, and tomatoes....

...I've picked pumpkins, peas, beans and corn. I've harvested celery, dried herbs and canned applesauce. I've dug potatoes, garlic and onions and have given away all of the above mentioned until my friend Kristen said, "stop trying to give me more zucchini"!! ...


...touchy...


... so I gave some to her husband when he came over...


... Happy Fall!!

Your Organic "Frost Is A Beautiful Thing" Girl,
Darcie

P. S. Don't forget our upcycled glass Pumpkin and Turkey Pins for fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment