Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mud, Strawberries And Cold Birds

 I went out to my lovely organic garden to check for signs of life and found...mud. 
Sigh....


Spring needs to come soon because I just paid full price for organic strawberries...full price!!! I justified it with the rationale that I don't drink fancy coffee which means I have saved myself thousands of dollars over my relatively young life therefore I was completely justified in my actions...

...then I went back and bought some more...


...but I did see a robin...which is good because if Spring doesn't come soon....


...I'll go broke buying strawberries!!

Organically yours,
Darcie


P.S. This is is not a recent picture of a baby robin....I couldn't get a recent one because today it was snowing and all the birds looked like this...

sigh...


Check out our Spring birds...

...to warm your heart!






No comments:

Post a Comment