Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Results Of Our Spring "Can You Guess" Contest Are In

I am pleased to announce the winner of our "Can You Guess"  Spring contest!!! But, first I'm going to give you the low down on all the plants...which my cousin Kathy said (and I quote) "all looked like little green weeds"....I forgive her...after all she is an engineer...

#1...Chives
#2...Strawberries...can't wait for these!!

# 3...Daffodils

#4...Rhubarb

#5...Spinach

#6...Flax

#7....Iris

#8...Sage

#9...Tulip

And the winner is ....Miss Emily Cohen, who gets this fun little pair of pink upcycled glass earrings for Spring...




"Little green weeds."... indeed!!

Organically Yours, 
Darcie

P.S. My cousin Kathy is one of my favorite people...even if she can't tell daffodils from spinach!! 

1 comment:

  1. I have tasted both daffodils (prepared as fancy appetizers) and spinach. They taste different. Love you, Darc!

    PS - The background picture of the ranch touched my heart!

    ReplyDelete